No two teen cases are the same, which is why Align Technology is constantly advancing its Invisalign digital treatment solutions. This allows our office to deliver a unique, customized teeth-straightening solution that’s more precise and keeps your teen moving forward.
With the Invisalign system’s proprietary innovations, such as SmartTrack® material, your teen’s smile can transform up to 50% faster.* And as your teen becomes the person you’ve always seen, he or she will continue to enjoy the things that make your teen unique.
Your teen’s smile journey begins with a scan or impressions. We will work closely with Invisalign treatment specialists to develop a complete digital treatment plan to plot your teen’s best smile with care from start to finish.
Your teen will receive Invisalign clear aligners created with the Invisalign system’s proprietary SmartTrack material. Throughout treatment, you can monitor your son’s or daughter’s compliance through an indicator on the aligner. Your teen will wear the aligners for 22 hours per day, but can easily remove them so there are fewer interruptions to his or her lifestyle.
They keep moving. Make sure their smile keeps up.
Invisalign treatment gives both you and your teen a better teeth-straightening experience when compared to traditional braces.
- Corrects both simple and complex teeth-straightening cases
- Covered by orthodontic insurance
- Proprietary innovations provide up to 50% shorter treatment times*
- No pain from rubbing brackets or broken wires and fewer unexpected orthodontist visits
- Continue to enjoy all of the foods and activities they love
- Removable trays for easy brushing and flossing
- Two times more likely to have a boost in self-esteem**
* With weekly aligner changes, compared with two-week aligner wear
** The Invisalign Teen Confidence Survey was conducted in 2014 and polled 3,577 U.S. teenagers ages 13–17 and 2,118 U.S. mothers of teens ages 13–17; plus an oversample of 101 mothers of teens ages 13–17 who wear or have worn Invisalign clear aligners. The survey was conducted by Kelton, a leading global consumer insights and research firm.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.